BN TV: Watch Kiitana’s Story Time on Getting a Nose Ring in an African Household

For those who don’t know, Kitan who is popularly known as Kiitana, is actually Nigerian and if you know African parents well enough, you’ll know they don’t condone a lot of things. The beauty vlogger narrates what it was like when her Nigerian mum found out about her nose ring. She said;
Hey guys! This is a very random story time of my nose ring fiasco and trying to tell my Nigerian mother LOL. I don’t know who asked me. It definitely doesn’t end like you’d expect. Give this video a thumbs up if you want more story times! and let me know if you’ve had any situations like this, I’d love to read it. xo, Kiitana
Watch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrate's her birthday today

North Korea carries out new ballistic missile test