Photos of 14-year-old female Manchester United fan, others who died in Calabar tragedy

No fewer than 9 persons watching the UEFA Europa League match between Manchester United and Anderlecht Football clubs died by electrocution at a viewing centre in Calabar, Cross River State
One of the victims is 14-year-old Blessing Okon Udo, an ardent Manchester United fan. Tearfully narrating what happened, father of  the deceased, Okon Udo said: 

"I was away for work. When I came back, I understood there was a problem. I saw my daughter among the victims so I had to rush her to the hospital and she was certified dead. Her death is a big loss"
Recalling Blessing's love for footbalL, he said: "She was a football lover. She even played football and I did not know she used to go there and watch football. This incident was the first time I knew she came here to watch football. She was a student at Holy Secondary School. She was in SS3 and was going to write her WAEC last month

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Actress Tonto Dikeh celebrate's her birthday today

North Korea carries out new ballistic missile test